Sunday 10 March 2013

#61 - March

It's nearly spring time, my favourite time of year.  It's fresh, it's bright, it's colourful and it's my birthday.

That means your inspiration for this months challenge is this bright, fresh, colourful party photo!



Helene Bogren


This photo is taken at DD’s birthday party last autumn. The kids all look so cute. But… there’s another photo beneath it… I fastened the photo with some metal hinges so it would be easy to look at both the photos. The background is made with Dylusions Ink Spray, stamps and some acrylic paint.

Marie (Mison) Johansson

I took my inspiration from the girly colors in the picture. Just loved the pops of bright yellow!

Kat:


I focused on the spring theme and tried to use a bunch of spring-y colors in my layout.

Sara


I used the picture as a sketch and took inspiration from the colors. I don't know where all the blue came from though...


Kerry:

I took my inspiration from the birthday theme and used this recent photo of my son blowing his candles out at his 9th birthday party. 

 Lee

Making this has given me spring fever.  I am ready to enjoy good weather with good friends.  My yard is still covered in snow, so I will not be sitting outside for coffee any time soon.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx