Sunday 10 February 2013

#60 - february

It's the month of love so let's go with it this year......pink, flowers and butterflies with a vintage twinge.

For the arty amongst you here is a beautiful image to inspire you! 


For the clean, simple and controlled amongst you here is your inspiration. 


Happy month of love to you all! We hope you get time to create with either one of these images. Or why not mix it up and use both. As always we look forward to your beautiful creations!

Marie (Mison) Johansson


I was inspired by the colors and in the first picture. Used a for me new technique by sprinkling embossing powder over wet gesso and then dry it. Looks a bit like metallic....


Sara Pettersson


I loved both pictures but decided to go with the last one... I was inspired by the colors and the layout. 

Helene Bogren



As you can see I was inspired by the first picture. I also picked up the love theme as the photo shows my loved ones (and is a Valentine gift for them). I sprayed Dylusion Ink Spray, splashed some acrylic paint, stamped a lot of flowers and doodled diamond shapes on the background. My butterflies are chipboards covered with Dylusion Ink Spray.

Lee Thompson 



Okay, I used the arty sketch and didn't go pink and girly. Our fellas need love, too! I used the arty inspiration picture, which gives my LO its form. I loved that snake looking thing wrapped around the woman's figure and it inspired me to use the springy wire on this page. And gears and sprockets are like butterflies to boys, right?

Jolanda


Here is mine. I used loads of colors and some flowers... Love the pics to get inspired by. So I thougt I'd use some purple and flowers.

maxell



I was inspired by the first picture where I saw wings and wings it should be.
Handdrawn wings made with a black pen, distress inks and acrylics.
Wings he should spread in order to see how far he can walk... ;)




Kerry

I was inspired by the colours in the first picture and thought they would be ideal for my love of sunset photos.  This photo is from last summer when we had some pretty fierce and powerful sunsets.



Kat:





Such beautiful inspiration from the team :)

Stay tuned for the winners but in the mean time here is the prize for the February Challenge:



As always, like up to the side bar by March :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome works of art ladies!!! You guys did amazing with the pic prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous. Glad Marie (Mison) had a link. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say, never seen this site before and it's just WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx